BACK Internet Activity # 2Search the web sites below to find your answers.
Quantum Numbers - 1. 2. 3.
1. What is the purpose of the Quantum Numbers?
2. Name the Quantum Numbers.
3. What is Paulii Exclusion Principle/
4. Explain Hund's rule.
5. Copy an image of a dz2 orbital.
6. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p5
a. What do you call the above sequence of numbers and letters?
b. What do the large numbers represent?
c. What do the letters represent?
d. What do the small numbers indicate?
B. Study Skills
1. What is the purpose of an assignment book?
2. Give three examples of distractions that you should eliminate while studying?
3. What should you do before, during, and after class to improve your listening skills?
4. What are the 5 points for taking notes during class?
C. Science Vocabulary Hangman
Select-- More atomic structures.
Record your answers- 1 thru 20
D. Amazing Facts
How many insects do bats in Texas eat per day?
What is the relative surface area of your lungs?
How many times does your heart beat each day?
What is the weight of air in an average size room?
How fast does bamboo grow?
6. How many red blood cells does your body make each second?
7. What is the fuel economy of an aircraft carrier?